Preserving life's favorite moments has never been easier for seniors! GrandPad includes a camera to take a photo or video, and share them with the entire family. The GrandPad will provide easy to follow instruction each step of the way to ensure photos or videos are shared successfully.
To share a photo or video on GrandPad, do the following:
- From the home screen, click on the Camera app.
- Choose the appropriate camera (photo camera or video recorder). Click the button on the top right of the screen to toggle between the Front and Back cameras.
- Allow the camera to focus and then click the large pink camera button on the right. This takes a picture and then displays a preview.
- If the photo looks good, choose “Save Photo,” or to try again, just tap “Delete Photo.”
- After you save the photo, you can choose whether or not to share it with the entire family. When you see “Would you like to share it with your family?” simply choose “Yes” or “No.”
- Your GrandPad can also record a short voice description to accompany the photo. When asked, “Would you also like to describe this photo to your family?”, choose “Yes” to start a recording, or “No” to skip. That’s it! Repeat these steps to take and share as many photos or videos as you would like.
Order a GrandPad today for a simple way to take and share photos with the entire family in a matter of clicks!