Sharing Photos and Videos
To share a photo or video on the GrandPad, do the following:
- From the home screen, click on the Camera app.
- Choose the appropriate camera (photo camera or video recorder). Click the button on the top right of the screen to toggle between the Front and Back cameras.
- Allow the camera to focus and then click the large pink camera button on the right. This takes a picture and then displays a preview.
- If the photo looks good, choose “Save Photo,” or to try again, just tap “Delete Photo.”
- After you save the photo, you can choose whether or not to share it with the entire family. When you see “Would you like to share it with your family?” simply choose “Yes” or “No.”
- Your GrandPad can also record a short voice description to accompany the photo. When asked, “Would you also like to describe this photo to your family?”, choose “Yes” to start a recording, or “No” to skip. That’s it! Repeat these steps to take and share as many photos or videos as you would like.