As your loved one is enjoying their GrandPad you can enrich their experience with the GrandPad companion app. Seniors can see and comment on any photos and videos that you share via the companion app on their GrandPad. In order to share a photo or video with everyone in your GrandPad family follow these steps:
- First, download the GrandPad companion app. Search “GrandPad” at the App Store on Android and Apple devices and download the app entitled “GrandPad.”
- Type in the email address associated with your GrandPad account and select the “Submit Email” button. You will then be emailed a login link.
- On the next screen, select “Open email app” and then go to the email that was just sent to you from GrandPad. Tap the link in the email, and you will automatically be signed in to the GrandPad companion app. If you already know your password, you can select “I know my password” to type it in and login.
- From the app home screen, click the camera button on the bottom of the screen.
- Toggle between front and rear-facing cameras with the top-right button.
- Take a photo by clicking the camera button on the bottom in the middle of the screen, or record a video by clicking the red record button to the right of the camera button.
- Once you have taken the video or photo, click “Share” to share it with the senior and their contacts, or click the “X” to go back and take another photo or video.
You can comment on any photo that has been shared by the senior GrandPad user or any of their family members by clicking “Leave a Comment” under any photo in the photo feed
at the home screen of the companion app.
Once you have the companion app set up, you can modify when you get notifications and functionality settings of the GrandPad itself. For instructions on how to update settings and notifications through the GrandPad companion app, click here.
Purchase a GrandPad today to provide a fully customizable and hassle-free tablet experience for a senior you love. Upload photos and more from the app so seniors are instantly connected with their families!