Stay connected with your loved ones and remain part of the digital world with GrandPad’s Email app. Voice email for seniors, sent through the GrandPad, is a terrific way to communicate with your family and friends while adding a personal touch. Follow along for basic steps and key tips for getting the most out of your Email app.
In order to send a voice email to one of your contacts, do the following:
- Click the Email app from the home screen
- Click “Compose New Email.”
- Scroll or tap the right and left arrows to select the contact to which you want to send the email. Click their name or picture.
- Wait for the voice-recording countdown. When prompted, begin speaking.
- Once you are satisfied with your message, click “Send.” Your voice message will immediately go to your loved one’s email inbox.
In case you aren’t satisfied with your initial voice recording, you can always start over - learn more about Re-recording voice emails
Order your GrandPad today to send and receive emails with loved ones in just a couple of clicks. The GrandPad contains everything seniors need for staying connected in one easy-to-use service.