GrandPad Support – Our “Secret Sauce”
When a senior taps on the Help button on their GrandPad, our friendly Member Experience agents aim to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Our white-glove, U.S.-based support team is able to verify account information without asking potentially stressful security questions or passwords, and can even adjust the settings on the GrandPad remotely to help solve the problem. Your loved one’s enjoyment of GrandPad is our top priority.
GrandPad is designed to provide an intuitive experience. It has a simple interface and apps that are easy to navigate and fun to use. If you need assistance or have a question about GrandPad, our member experience team is here to help.
To contact customer support from the GrandPad tablet, simply do the following:
- From the main screen, tap the right arrow at the bottom of the screen until you see the Help button.
- After you tap on the Help button, simply tap the green Call button on the left of the screen.
- GrandPad will initiate a call with a member of our team, who can assist you with whatever issues need resolving.
If your tablet is not handy, there are two other ways to contact our customer support team. If you prefer to be assisted over the phone, do the following:
If you prefer to be assisted online, simply do the following:
- Dial our support hotline at 1 (800) 704-9412.
- Give our representative your account information.
- Our agents will address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Navigate to www.grandpad.net.
- Click on the speech bubble icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- You will be connected with one of our agents, who will answer your questions.
Order a GrandPad today for all of the apps and functions seniors need to stay connected to their family and stay entertained all day long.