Taking & Sharing Photos
Capture and share timeless memories with your loved ones in just a few clicks. The GrandPad makes taking and sharing photos a painless process. Share photos the entire family can enjoy when they connect on GrandPad Central website or in the GrandPad companion app.
To take and share photos with your GrandPad contacts, simply do the following:
- From the home screen, click on the Camera app.
- Choose the appropriate camera. Click the button on the top right of the screen to toggle between the front and rear cameras. The choice is up to you!
- Allow the camera to focus and then click the large red camera button on the right. This takes a picture and shows it to you right away.
- If the photo looks good, choose “Save Photo,” or to try again, just tap “delete photo.”
- At this point you can choose whether or not to keep the photo just on the GrandPad or share it with the entire family as well. When you see “Would you like to share it with your family?” simply choose “Yes” or “No.”
- Your GrandPad can also record a short voice description to help remember the moment. If asked “Would you also like to describe this photo to your family?”, choose 'Yes' to start a recording.
Order a GrandPad today for a simple way to take and share photos with the entire family in a matter of clicks!