Podcast: Using V.R. to Help Seniors Thrive
GrandPad’s Isaac Lien on the Innovation Uncovered Podcast
- Podcast: Innovation Uncovered Podcast, presented by Invesco QQQ and T Brand at The New York Times
- Interviewer: Kristen Meinzer
- Kristen’s Website
- Kristen’s Twitter
- What is GrandPad, and how did it get started?
- The challenges older adults face with technology
- Using technology to connect people
- The impact of loneliness and social isolation
- How VR can be used to create shared experiences for seniors
- Podcast Guests
- Isaac Lien, Co-Founder, Head of Innovation & Employee Experience at GrandPad
- Laura Zettel-Watson, Ph.D., assistant professor in the Department of Psychology and chair of the Aging Studies Program at California State University, Fullerton
- Kyle Rand, Co-Founder and CEO of Rendevor
If you are interested in having Isaac as a guest on your podcast, click here to contact.